Whether you’re looking to keep your balding look clean or completely shave your head, a good set of clippers are important. Searching for the right set can be hard, so we wanted to help narrow it down.
WAHL 5-STAR BALDING 8110 CLIPPER: This is a professional grade clipper that is used at most barbershops. It comes with the sharpest blades you can get ensuring a clean and thorough shave. The functionality of the WAHL 5-STAR is unmatched with an 8ft. professional grade cord, a cleaning brush, a blade guard, and an electromagnetic motor that has twice the amount of speed as pivot motors.
- These clippers have two guards that allow for fading along the back of the neck
- High level of durability
- It is easy to use with a powerful motor and results in an extremely close shave
- Comfortable grip and length of the cord increases ease of use
- Even though sharpness is a pro when shaving, the WAHL 5-Star are very sharp and should be handled with extreme care
- A deep clean of the clippers require the removal of the shaving head with a screwdriver.
ANDIS T-OUTLINER TRIMMER WITH T-BLADE: If you are looking for clippers that can perform several different shaves, this is the one for you. This clipper is great for shaving your head, mustache, or beard. Also, the T-Balde in an essential element of the clipper due to its carbon steel blades that have high durability.
- Versatile capabilities
- Popular for personal grooming
- No carrying cases
- Heavier than other clippers
Remington HC4250: Not only is this one of the best set of the cordless clipper, but they are also very quiet. The Remington comes with a rechargeable battery which will give you 40 minutes of life at a time. Along with the cordless appeal, these clippers have nine different comb lengths, a cleaning kit, and are waterproof which help prevent messes.
- Very easy to use at home
- Cleaning the clippers only requires running water over them
- The battery life is shorter than most other clippers