Many men see balding as a negative, but it doesn’t have it to be! There are many ways to make sure balding will suit you well and even make you look more attractive.
Bellow, I will dive into 10 tricks on how to make your baldness look brilliant!
- Take Care of your Head: When you begin losing hair, your head becomes more vulnerable to the elements. It is important to put sunscreen on when the sun is out and where a beanie or hat when the weather is cold. Also, you may bump your head frequently after you initially shave because your hair usually cushions the bump. When shaving your head, it is vital that you use the right shaving cream and aftershave to reduce irritated skin and enhance the healthiness of your scalp. Make sure to do plenty of research on different creams and razors before taking all of it off the top.
- Step Up Your Style Game: Looking stylish and well-dressed will help when balding. Since all of your hair is gone, people will focus on other qualities such as your eyes and clothing color. Since people will be focused on those areas, it is important to dress well and enunciate your features. For example, if you have a darker skin tone, it will be beneficial to wear a lighter color that matches the color of your eyes.
- Stay Healthy: Looking stylish will only get you so far. In order for those clothes to look great, you must work on your physique. The most famous bald men I can think of, such as Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson or Jason Statham, are in great shape. Deciding to shave your head is a big choice and it shows how much confidence you have. If you want to enhance that confidence, get into shape and people will be drawn to the bald head in the room like bees to honey.
- Skin Care: Skin tone is an important element when attempting to look good while bald. Having a solid tan will allow you to look better while covering any razor burn on the top of your head. Also, when tanning, it is vital to wear a hat and sunscreen.
- Let the Beard Grow: Growing facial hair will help increase your attractiveness. Studies have shown that women prefer men who have heavily stubble beards. Also, growing facial hair will allow you to bring some balance of hair to your face.
- Confidence: In the famous words of Larry David, “Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a bald confident man, that’s your diamond in the rough.” Who cares if you have a shaved head. Having a strong sense of confidence and not caring what others think will help you make this transition. There are countless famous bald people who have made it work. Approaching baldness with a “Who gives a Crap” attitude and strong confidence will allow you to feel and look better with a bald head.
- Be Unforgiving and Direct: I know your hair is important to you, but once the balding starts, make your decision with confidence. If you can pull off a short hairstyle, that works. However, don’t bank on the hair growing back. Shaving it all off is another option that can work but be content with your decision.
- The Short Option: If you don’t want to shave your head, keeping it short is the next best option. The problem with long hair is that it will emphasize your receding hairline. Also, by going for a shorter look, it will decrease the visibility of the thinning hair.
- Don’t Hide It: Short hair can look good if you have it but attempting to hide baldness is the worst option. When women see this, they find it unattractive for two reasons. The first is that it actually makes you look worse because the little bit of hair you have left takes away from the rest of your features. Secondly, it shows that you lack the confidence to just pull the trigger and shave the damn thing.
- Check in with the Doc: The final tip is to check in with your doctor. Many men believe that hair loss occurs hereditarily, but sometimes it doesn’t. In this case, it is important to check with your doctor on next steps and possibilities of preventing any more hair loss.
I hope these tips and tricks were helpful and will assist you in your journey into the world of the blad.